Brother HL-L8350CDW TonerCartridge prices starting at $27.95
Shop Cartridges for HL-L8350CDW
- Brother TN336 (Replaces TN331) High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $78.95 As low as $69.954 Cartridges / $19.74ea
- Brother TN336Y (Replaces TN331Y) Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother MFC-L8650CDW, Brother HL-L8350CDW, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN336C (Replaces TN331C) Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-L8350CDW, Brother MFC-L8650CDW, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN336BK (Replaces TN331BK) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Brother HL-L8250CDN, Brother MFC-L8600CDW, and many more! Learn More
- Brother TN336M (Replaces TN331M) Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for Brother the HL-L8350CDW, Brother MFC-L8600CDW, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on your Brother HL-L8350CDW with these easy steps:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Release the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly from the printer.
- Push down the lock lever. Get the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its bag. Slide it out of its protective tape.
- Firmly push the new toner cartridge into the drum unit until you hear an audible click. If the cartridge is appropriately placed, the lock lever will lift automatically.
- Carefully slide the green tab from left to right/vice versa for a few times to clean the corona wire.
- Insert the toner cartridge and drum unit assembly back into the printer.
- Close the front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I also have to replace the drum unit when I install a new toner cartridge on my Brother HL-L8350CDW?
Not necessarily. You can replace the drum unit later when your printer says so.
Why should I clean the corona wire inside the drum unit?
The corona wire should be kept clean to avoid print quality problems. But be sure to align the arrow on the tab with the arrow on the drum unit when you clean it. Or else, your printed pages will have a vertical stripe.
Is it practical to buy a high yield toner cartridge?
If you print hundreds or even thousands of pages every day, a high yield toner cartridge is a practical choice. But if not, you might as well stick to a standard toner cartridge.