Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN TonerCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 6505DN
- Xerox Phaser 6500 / WorkCentre 6505 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $36.954 Cartridges / $9.99ea
- Xerox 106R01596 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN, Xerox Phaser 6500, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01597 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Xerox WorkCentre 6505N, Xerox Phaser 6500N, and more! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01594 Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505, Xerox Phaser 6500DN, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01595 Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505, Xerox Phaser 6500N, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to installing a new cartridge on your Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN:
- Open your printer. Grab the front cover from its grip and then, pull it down firmly to gain access to the cartridge.
- Hold the front handle of the cartridge that you wish to replace and slowly pull it out to remove.
- Unpack the new cartridge and shake it from left to right for a few times to loosen and distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge gently into the correct slot and push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer’s front cover.
How often does the toner cartridge on my Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN need to be replaced?
It depends on how you use your printer. To reduce the frequency of replacing cartridges, try our high-yield toner cartridges. They contain more toner and lasts longer than regular cartridges.
Should I go with a high-yield toner cartridge instead of the standard one?
If you do a lot of printing at home or in your business, then yes you should definitely go for our high-yield toners. They will help you save time and money in the long ren.
What are your payment options?
We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover/Novus for credit card payments. Other options include PayPal, checks, and money orders.