WorkCentre 6505Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
If you need to print high-quality documents using your Xerox WorkCentre 6505 but want to reduce your printing expenses, then using generic and aftermarket toner cartridges is the smart solution. But don’t just use any generic cartridge. Go with Carrot Ink—we are a trusted supplier of affordable compatible toner cartridges since 1998. Our compatible cartridges are made of brand-new components and premium toner, so you get consistent high-quality prints that are crisp and fade-proof We also have high yield cartridges like the Xerox 106R01597 Black that contains more ink and lets you print more pages. Don’t delay! Combine quality and affordability—go with Carrot Ink’s compatible laser toner cartridges! Order now!
Shop Cartridges for WorkCentre 6505DN, WorkCentre 6505N
- Best SellerXerox Phaser 6500 / WorkCentre 6505 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$39.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these simple steps to replace the toner cartridge on your Xerox WorkCentre 6505:
- Pull down the front cover to open your printer.
- Use the front handle of your printer to slide out the cartridge that you want to replace.
- Remove the new cartridge’s packaging and then, shake it five to six times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly. Note: Don’t expose the opened cartridge to sunlight or artificial light source for an extended period to avoid printing quality issues.
- Carefully insert the new toner cartridge into the cartridge slot. Push it firmly until you hear a clicking sound.
- Close the printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between OEM toner cartridges and compatible cartridges?
OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) cartridges are manufactured by the same company as the printer. Compatible cartridges are made by third-party manufacturers following industry quality standards.
Should I ignore the “replace cartridge” message on my Xerox WorkCentre 6505 and continue using it?
No. Your WorkCentre 6505 has a Run Black feature. Try that first but if you continue to see this warning on the black cartridge, might as well take the black cartridge out first. Shake it gently for a few times and then put it back in. Make sure to turn off the printer for about 30 seconds before you turn it back on.
Why is my Xerox WorkCentre 6505 telling me to replace the black cartridge even if I’ve just replaced it?
The toner might not be distributed evenly inside the cartridge, causing this error message. Take out the cartridge and gently shake it to loosen and redistribute the toner.