Phaser 6500NCartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6500N
- Xerox Phaser 6500 / WorkCentre 6505 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $36.954 Cartridges / $9.99ea
- Xerox 106R01594 Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505, Xerox Phaser 6500DN, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01596 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN, Xerox Phaser 6500, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01597 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Xerox WorkCentre 6505N, Xerox Phaser 6500N, and more! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01595 Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505, Xerox Phaser 6500N, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's side panel cover.
- Push the lock lever on the old cartridge that needs replacing to release it. Then, pull it towards you.
- Take your new toner out of its bag. Shake it around 5 to 6 times to distribute the ink inside.
- Hold the new cartridge by its handle, then push it into its corresponding slot in the printer. Then, pull the lock lever to secure the new cartridge.
- Close your printer's side panel cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are these toners compatible with other printers?
Yes, it is! These toners will also work perfectly well with other models in the Phaser series, including the 6500, 6500DN, and the 6500N. You can also use this with Workcentre series models 6505, 6505DN, and 6505N.
If I buy the 4-pack combo, how soon will expect them to expire?
Our cartridges have a long shelf life—24 to 36 months, to be exact. We always encourage our customers to store unopened cartridges in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. You should also keep them in an upright position to avoid leaks.
This will be the first time I'll buy a remanufactured toner. Will it work with my printer?
Yes, it will! We're happy that you chose to shop with Carrot Ink. Our remanufactured toners are engineered to work well with compatible printers (including yours!), as they come in the same features and dimensions as that of the original cartridges. They also won't void your printer's warranty.