Phaser 6500Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 6500DN, Phaser 6500N
- Xerox Phaser 6500 / WorkCentre 6505 Compatible High-Yield Toner 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible High-Yield Toner CartridgesLearn More$39.954 Cartridges / $ea
- Xerox 106R01595 Magenta High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505, Xerox Phaser 6500N, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01597 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Xerox WorkCentre 6505N, Xerox Phaser 6500N, and more! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01594 Cyan High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505, Xerox Phaser 6500DN, and Many More! Learn More
- Xerox 106R01596 Yellow High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox WorkCentre 6505DN, Xerox Phaser 6500, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these steps to replace your Xerox Phaser 6500 Toner:
- First, turn off the printer and then open the top front end to expose the toner cartridges inside.
- Choose the cartridge that you need to replace from the four that is found inside and remove by simply pressing on the lever underneath and gently pulling the cartridge out of the printer.
- Remove the replacement toner cartridge from its box, shake carefully six times in a see-saw manner, and place in the vacated slot in the printer, making sure to press the lever underneath while doing so.
- Do the same procedure for all toners if you are replacing more than one.
- Close the printer’s front cover and the printer is now ready for use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do all the Xerox Phaser 6500 Toner High-Yield Toners come with the same page yield?
No, the black toner yields more pages than the others, but the actual number of pages produced is dependent on your use. Black toners can yield up to an estimated 3,000 pages while the other three colors can produce up to 2,500 pages each. The actual page yield will depend on factors such as printer settings, paper type, and others.
Why is getting a replacement cartridge better than trying to refill the cartridge with ink yourself?
A replacement cartridge is an easier and less messy way to get your printer to print again. Using ink refills for your cartridges may seem cheaper but they are messy and don’t actually offer the same quality as OEM cartridges.
What other printers can Xerox Phaser 6500 Toner work with?
Aside from the Xerox Phaser 6500 printer, these replacement toners can also be used with Xerox Workcentre 6505.