Xerox Phaser 3600DN Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $74.95
The Xerox Phaser 3600DN gives you the option of convenient printing by providing 3 different trays for different types of paper, to give you access to practical yet professional quality printing. At Carrot Ink, we give you the option of saving money by providing OEM quality toner supplies at an affordable price! Shop with us and order our Xerox Phaser 106R01371 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, which will give you crisp, clean prints day in and day out. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means you have nothing to lose, except for the opportunity to score a great bargain. Our shipping is fast and free for orders higher than $40!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Xerox Phaser 3600DN Toner
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover and pull the print cartridge out.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its bag. Don't use sharp objects like a knife or scissors, to open the print cartridge package as these might scratch the cartridge.
- Roll the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner.
- At the end of the print cartridge, there is sealing tape. Carefully pull the tape out of the cartridge and throw it away.
- Using the flexible plastic holder, remove the holder from the print cartridge.
- Hold the print cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer. Tabs on the sides of the cartridge and grooves inside the printer will guide the cartridge into the correct position. It will then lock into place completely.
- Close the top cover, and make sure that the cover is securely closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the warranty for this toner?
The warranty for the Xerox Phaser 106R01371 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge is one year from date of purchase.
Will using this toner instead of official Xerox toner break my printer?
No, it won’t. Rest assured that our products are fully compatible and will not break your printer.
What happens if I can’t install the toner?
Our friendly customer service agents can help you with whatever troubleshooting issues you may run into. You can contact us through chat or phone.