Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
You can finally experience printing razor sharp pictures and crisp and clean texts without spending a fortune when you replace your branded toner with Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI Toner. With a high page yield, it can tackle the simplest of printing jobs to professional printouts of flyers and brochures, thanks to its efficiency to transfer its premium ink blend on a plain paper or glossy photo paper. Its reliability is also a result of its compatibility with Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI.
If it is your first time to replace empty toners on your Xerox Phaser 3260/DNI printer, use the guide below. For the manual, go here.
- Pull down the printer's cover to access the toner cartridge.
- Remove the toner by simply pulling it out from its place.
- Get your new toner and remove it from its packaging.
- Shake your new toner to evenly distribute the ink inside.
- Put it into the machine. It should snap into place.
- Make sure to close the cover before printing.
- Return the toner cover to its original position.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $58.99
Special Price $33.95