Xerox Phaser 3250 TonerCartridge prices starting at $39.95
Shop Cartridges for Phaser 3250
- Xerox Phaser 106R01374 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Xerox Phaser 3150D, Xerox Phaser 3250DN, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover and pull the old print cartridge out.
- Carefully remove the replacement cartridge from its packaging. We suggest that you don’t use sharp objects, so you don't damage the cartridge.
- Gently shake the cartridge around 5 times to distribute the toner inside the cartridge. This helps maximize printing.
- Pull the packing tape to remove the paper protecting the print cartridge.
- Hold the print cartridge by the handle and slowly insert the cartridge into the opening in the printer until it locks in place.
- Close the front cover and make sure it's secure.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can generic toner be better than genuine?
Our products are created using the same methods as genuine merchandise, but we offer it as a much lower price. As a result, you can get the same quality printing you’d get from a genuine toner at a fraction of the cost!
Are you sure using a generic toner won’t break my printer?
We guarantee that our toners are 100% compatible with your printer. In addition, using our products will not void your warranty.
What’s the number of pages this toner can print?
The Xerox Phaser 106R01374 Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can print up to 5,000 pages depending on your printer settings, how often you print, and what type of paper you print on.