Samsung Xpress M2830DW Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $36.95
Get your Samsung Xpress M2830DW a compatible toner cartridge to start saving on printing costs. For high-volume printing jobs, the High Yield Samsung MLT-D115L Black compatible cartridge listed below is the best option for you. It offers a page yield of up to 3,000 pages, and it is tested to work just like its genuine counterpart. All our compatible cartridges here at Carrot Ink are designed to meet or even exceed Samsung OEM standards. And with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee to back them up, you can be confident placing your non-brand toner cartridge with us. Print more for less by trying our compatible cartridge today!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung Xpress M2830DW Toner
How To Replace Cartridge
Change the toner cartridge for the Samsung Xpress M2830DW printer with these simple steps:
- Open the front cover and gently pull out the installed old toner cartridge.
- Unpack and take out the new toner cartridge. Remember to shake it both sides 5 to 6 times to mix its internal contents for even printing.
- Remove the new toner’s protective cap. Make sure not to touch or smear foreign substance on the imaging unit.
- Slide the new toner cartridge in to install. Push it a little bit up until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover. Turn the printer on and check if the toner LED is no longer blinking orange.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do generic cartridges last longer than OEM ones?
It all depends on how you use the cartridge. Compatible cartridges are built to meet or even exceed the specifications of OEM cartridges. But if they’re not used properly, they still won’t last as long.
What are the benefits of choosing a high yield toner for my Samsung Xpress M2830DW?
Since high yield toner cartridges offer more prints, these can help reduce your printing costs dramatically. That’s why they are more preferred by businesses and offices that do a lot of high-volume printing jobs.
What is the best reason to choose compatible toner cartridge over OEM ones?
The price, of course. Compatible cartridges cost a lot lower than OEM cartridges. They can save you up to 75% off on the cost of their OEM counterparts.