Samsung SCX-4826FN ink
Cartridge prices starting at $33.95
Laser toner cartridges are expensive but only if you get the OEM ones for your Samsung SCX-4826FN printer. There’s always a more affordable alternative so you can continuously print without worrying about paying more for a replacement toner cartridge. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find a vast selection of cost-efficient compatible toner cartridges and printer supplies. For your Samsung printer, you can get the Samsung MLT-D209L Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge at a low price. It is made to perform at par with the original Samsung laser toner cartridge in terms of print quality and quantity. Call us to buy one today.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung SCX-4826FN ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Start by opening the front cover of the printer.
- Carefully remove the old toner cartridge by grasping the handle and pulling it out of the printer.
- Prepare the new toner cartridge by removing the protective seal.
- Remove all of the packaging materials used to protect the new toner cartridge during shipment.
- Slowly pull the plastic sealing tab all the way out.
- Press the new toner cartridge back into the printer. Push it firmly until you hear it click into place.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the compatible cartridges that Carrot Ink sells guaranteed?
Yes, our compatible toner cartridges are comparable to the genuine toners. And they all carry a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not happy with our product, we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.
How come my Samsung SCX-4826FN printed only black pages after installing a new black cartridge?
If you fail to remove the plastic seal on the new toner cartridge, you will get blank pages when printing. So try removing the newly installed cartridge and see if the sealing tape was still intact. If yes, then remove it before reinstalling the cartridge.
Do you offer the same-day shipping on orders?
Yes. Just make sure you place your orders before 3:00 PM Pacific Time.