Samsung SCX-4623F TonerCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for SCX-4623F
- Samsung MLT-D105L Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Samsung SCX-4623FW, Samsung ML-2525, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these five easy steps to install your new Samsung SCX-4623F Toner:
- Hold the sides of the front panel and pop it up to open.
- Grab the old toner at the center using one hand. Make sure not to pull it at once. Just pull a little bit up and take it out gently. Set it aside.
- Take the new replacement toner out of the box and remove the plastic or any sheet covering it. Be careful not to touch the toner drum.
- Slide the new toner in gently until you feel it click into place.
- Close the front panel and turn it on to start printing.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between high yield and standard yield toner?
A high yield toner holds more ink than the standard cartridge. As a result, it offers considerably more prints. For customers who print more often than usual, spending a bit more for this type of toner makes sense.
Will this compatible toner void my Samsung SCX-4623F warranty?
No. The Federal Law protects consumers when using compatible cartridges for their Samsung printer. So, your printer’s warranty should remain intact even if you use a third-party toner cartridge.
What does page yield mean?
It refers to the estimated number of pages that you can print before your cartridge runs out of ink based on the industry standard of 5% page coverage.