Samsung SCX-4521F ink
Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
The Samsung SCX-4521F prints, scans to, and faxes from PCs in a relatively compact machine that's built for a small or home office with light printing needs. When used with Carrot Ink products, not only will you get quality prints, but you’ll get them at a significant discount. Products like our Samsung SCX-4521D3 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge are guaranteed to give you cleanly printed documents, while saving you the cost of genuine Samsung toners. Now you can make the most of professional-level printing at a fraction of the cost. Check our store now; we do same day shipping on all eligible orders!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung SCX-4521F ink
Toner cartridge for the Samsung SCX-4521FR and Samsung SCX-4521, and more!
Regular Price: $43.95
Special Price $37.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door and pull out the old cartridge.
- Remove the toner cartridge from its bag and remove the paper protecting the cartridge by pulling the packing tape.
- Gently roll the cartridge 5 or 6 times to distribute the toner. Thoroughly rolling the cartridge will assure maximum copies per cartridge.
- Unfold the toner cartridge handle and grasp it. Insert the cartridge in the machine until it snaps into place.
- Close the front door. Make sure that the door is securely closed. If the cover is not firmly closed, printing errors may occur when you print.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much ink does a standard capacity cartridge have?
A standard capacity cartridge has the average amount of ink stored inside for a cartridge of that size. For the Samsung SCX-4521D3 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge, that means it can print up to 3,000 pages. Please note that this is subject to change, depending on how frequent you use it and your printer’s settings.
Do you provide free shipping?
We give free shipping on orders that exceed $40! If you live outside mainland US, shipping costs $24.95.
Can a compatible cartridge break my printer?
We assure you that our compatible cartridges are completely safe and compatible to use with your printer. They come in the same dimensions as original cartridges, so it won’t void your warranty. If you have any problems, our customer support team is always ready to help!