Samsung ML-2955ND ink
Cartridge prices starting at $26.95
Whether it's for a small office or for personal use, the Samsung ML-2955ND is a reliable monochrome printer that can fit on your desk conveniently. Here at Carrot Ink, you get toner cartridges that offer a much better value and and more savings compared to those from brand-name manufacturers. Our Samsung MLT-D103L Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge comes with a 2,500-page yield— perfect for your daily printing needs. We bring our 20 years in the business to the table, guaranteeing you superior ink quality that provides sharp and consistent output. If you order more than $40 worth of products today, you'll get free shipping (to all 48 contiguous states)!
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover of your printer. Remove the old toner cartridge by grasping the handle and pulling it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging and remove the orange protective cover.
- If you see a sealing tab on your cartridge, slowly pull it all the way out. Be careful not to touch the green drum.
- Position the new cartridge back into the machine and gently press it into place.
- Close the printer's cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” means that this cartridge prints more pages with your Samsung ML-2955ND than the standard yield cartridge. Our Samsung MLT-D103L Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge yields approximately 2,500 pages. Take note, however, that this may vary depending on frequency of use and the printer's settings.
Is it good for the environment to use remanufactured toners?
Yes, it is! By purchasing remanufactured toners, you are keeping non-biodegradable materials out of landfills.
What is the shelf life of this toner?
Our toner comes with a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. But make sure that you are keeping them properly by storing it inside a sealed bag and in an upright position. Keep it in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.