ML-2955DWCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-2955DW
- Samsung MLT-D103L Black High-Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the Samsung SCX-4729FD, Samsung ML-2950ND, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover of your printer.
- Take the used toner cartridge out by grasping the handle and sliding the cartridge out. Set the cartridge aside for recycling.
- Remove all materials that are used to pack the new toner cartridge.
- Pull the protective tape over the drum.
- Slowly slide the sealing tap all the way out of the cartridge.
- Firmly push the new cartridge back to the printer until you hear an audible click.
- Close the front cover.
- Make a test copy to check if the new cartridge is compatible with the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I keep the toner cartridge away from direct sunlight?
Sunlight exposure can cause the toner cartridge casing to warp or melt. If it warps, it will not be able to fit in your Samsung ML-2955DW printer properly and may even cause print quality issues. So, make sure to store them away from the sun.
How long does your compatible toner cartridge last?
Our compatible toner cartridges have a shelf life of 24 to 36 months when stored properly. That’s why if you’re getting one for future use, we highly recommend that you store it in a cool, dry place and keep it away from direct sunlight.
How much would I pay for shipping?
We charge as low as $3.95 for shipping. But for orders worth of $40 and above, shipping is free within the 48 adjoining states.