ML-4551NCartridge prices starting at $47.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-4551N
- Samsung ML-D4550B Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Samsung ML-4050N, Samsung ML-4551NDR, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of your printer. Pull the toner out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape by pulling it straight. Do not cut it, and do not use sharp objects like a knife or scissors to open the package. They might scratch the drum.
- Shake the cartridge several times to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. If toner gets on your clothes, wipe it with a dry cloth and wash it in cold water. Do not use hot water which will set the toner in the fabric.
- Hold the new cartridge by the handle and insert it into the printer. It should lock into place. Close the top cover
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the ML-D4550B and the ML-D4550A?
The ML-D4550B is a high yield cartridge while the ML-D4550A is a standard cartridge. We offer the compatible ML-D4550B for your Samsung ML-4551N with the same 20,000-page yield at 5% coverage.
Why should I immediately insert the new cartridge inside the printer once opened or removed from its original packaging?
Once you remove the new cartridge from the packaging, you should not let it sit outside the printer for an extended period to prevent damage to the cartridge.
Why should I take extra caution when removing the sealing tape on the new cartridge?
When pulling the sealing tape out of the new cartridge, you have to keep the tape straight and remove it completely. If the tape is not removed correctly, the cartridge can no longer be used, which is a total waste of money.