Samsung ML-3312ND ink
Cartridge prices starting at $32.95
Compatible Samsung ML-3312ND toner cartridges are as reliable as genuine cartridges. And if you get them here at Carrot Ink, you can rest assured that you get products of superior quality and reliability. Our compatible toner cartridges are designed to meet or even exceed OEM specifications, so they are guaranteed to work on your Samsung printer. For your Samsung printer, we’ve got the Compatible Samsung MLT-D105L Black High Yield. It contains more ink than your standard Samsung toner cartridge, so it’s guaranteed to print more pages. Shop here with confidence as all our products are backed by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not happy with our product, we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price within 365 days of purchase.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung ML-3312ND ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Ensure that your printer is powered on.
- Lift the front cover up to open the printer.
- Slide the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Pull the label out of the cartridge.
- Gently rock the cartridge back and forth for several times until the toner is distributed evenly inside the cartridge.
- Hold the toner cartridge by its handle. Lightly install the cartridge into the printer by positioning it into the slot.
- Close the printer’s front cover. Make sure that you closed the cover tightly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some tips on how to properly store a toner cartridge?
Toner cartridges should be kept at or below room temperature and stored in a dry and dark place. Make sure to keep it in its original packaging and store them away from direct sunlight.
Will buying a compatible toner cartridge void my Samsung ML-3312ND printer warranty?
No. It’s against the law to void the printer warranty simply because the printer user uses generic toner cartridges.
Are compatible toner cartridges recycled?
No. Compatible toner cartridges are completely made from brand-new components. It’s the remanufactured cartridge that is recycled.