ML-3312NDCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for ML-3312ND
- Samsung MLT-D205L Black High Yield Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Samsung ML-3710DW, Samsung SCX-4835FD, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Ensure that your printer is powered on.
- Lift the front cover up to open the printer.
- Slide the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Pull the label out of the cartridge.
- Gently rock the cartridge back and forth for several times until the toner is distributed evenly inside the cartridge.
- Hold the toner cartridge by its handle. Lightly install the cartridge into the printer by positioning it into the slot.
- Close the printer’s front cover. Make sure that you closed the cover tightly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some tips on how to properly store a toner cartridge?
Toner cartridges should be kept at or below room temperature and stored in a dry and dark place. Make sure to keep it in its original packaging and store them away from direct sunlight.
Will buying a compatible toner cartridge void my Samsung ML-3312ND printer warranty?
No. It’s against the law to void the printer warranty simply because the printer user uses generic toner cartridges.
Are compatible toner cartridges recycled?
No. Compatible toner cartridges are completely made from brand-new components. It’s the remanufactured cartridge that is recycled.