Samsung ML-2855ND ink
Cartridge prices starting at $29.95
The Samsung ML-2855ND is a mono laser printer that can keep up with the printing demands of small businesses and workgroups. Keep producing consistent high-quality copy with Carrot Ink's toners! Our Samsung MLT-D209L Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge is manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you that they will work well with your printer without voiding its warranty. Why go retail when we have a low-cost alternative that can produce the same high-quality output? And if you place more than of orders today, your shipping fee is on us! Feel free to contact our friendly customer service team, if you need any help choosing toners for your printer.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung ML-2855ND ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer's front cover. Then, pull the old toner out.
- Take your new toner out of its packaging.
- Shake the new toner 5 or 6 times to help distribute the ink inside.
- Pull the packing tape to remove the protective paper around your new toner.
- Hold the new toner by its handle and slowly insert it into the machine. Make sure that the toner's side tabs match the grooves on the printer. If done right, it should lock into place.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean?
“High yield” means this toner produces more pages than its standard-sized counterparts. In this case, our Samsung MLT-D209L Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge can give you up to 5,000 pages! Note that this may be affected by your printer's settings and how often you print.
Is it true that this is environmentally-friendly?
Yes, it is! Using remanufactured inks means you're choosing recycled and reused cartridges, as we clean old cartridges and refill them using our own inks. You're not only saving up on money, you're also helping save the environment.
How long can I store the unused cartridges that I ordered?
This toner comes with 24 to 36 months of shelf life, so you can keep them in stock for quite a long time. Just make sure that you store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.