Samsung ML-2545 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
Printing delays can cost your business a lot—that’s why your Samsung ML-2545 should always have a spare replacement toner cartridge. And when your printing budget is a little bit constrained, go with the more affordable compatible toner cartridges. Here at Carrot Ink, you can find a High-Yield Compatible Samsung MLT-D105L Black that’s priced reasonably lower than its OEM counterpart. Yes, it’s priced low but high in quality. We use only brand-new components to ensure our compatible toner cartridges meet or exceed OEM specifications. We stand behind our products 100% that we even backed all our compatible toner cartridges by a full-year warranty.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung ML-2545 ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front panel.
- Grab the cartridge handle and pull the toner cartridge out of the printer.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge from the packaging.
- Loosen up the packing tape.
- Take the toner cartridge out of the cardboard protector.
- Gently shake the cartridge from side to side five or six times to distribute the toner and prepare it for installation.
- Line up the cartridge with the guides on both sides and slide it forward.
- Push firmly to settle the cartridge into position.
- Close the front panel. Make sure it snaps closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. For orders $40 and above, shipping is free. So, feel free to combine your orders.
What’s the benefit of using a high yield toner cartridge on my Samsung ML-2545 printer?
If you are a heavy printer user, you will benefit from the low cost per page when using a high yield toner. Yes, the initial cost may be slightly higher than a standard cartridge. But if you use your printer regularly to print thousands of pages every day, you’ll realize it costs far less than buying two standard cartridges. Note: page yield is an estimate based on industry standards. Actual results will vary depending on your printer settings and usage.
What to do if I encounter any issues with your compatible toner cartridge?
We have ink and toner experts that can assist you. Just call us via phone, chat with us, or send us an email about your concern.