Samsung ML-2250 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $31.95
The Samsung ML-2250 prints clean and sharp text documents, making this mono laser printer perfect for personal and small office use. And with Carrot Ink's cartridges, you are guaranteed to receive consistent high-quality outputs at only a fraction of the original cost. Save up to 75% on the original price, thanks to our Samsung ML-2250D5 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge that's manufactured in an ISO-9001 certified facility. We aim to meet and exceed OEM standards, allowing you to have around 5,000 pages of excellent printed outputs with our cartridge. Order more than $40 of products today and your shipping fee is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung ML-2250 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer off and allow it to cool down.
- Hold the front cover and pull it towards you to open.
- Unfold the old toner's handle, hold it, and then pull it out of the machine.
- Take your new toner out of its bag. Remove the protective paper.
- Hold both handles located on the sides of the new toner, then rock it side to side several times. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Unfold the new toner's handle, hold it, and then slide it into the machine until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer's front cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this toner cartridge void my printer's warranty?
No, it won't. Our products are guaranteed to work with your Samsung ML-2250. Expect them to come in the same dimension and features as that of original cartridges.
Do you have a return policy for me?
Yes, we do! We have no-questions-asked return policy. Contact our customer support team within one year of your purchase date, and we'll either replace your product or give you your money back—with no additional charge.
I have another Samsung ML printer, but in a different model. Will this work with it too?
Yes, it will. Our Samsung ML-2250D5 also works with the ML-2250, ML-2251N, ML-2251NP, ML-2251W, and the ML-2252W.