Samsung ML-1740 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $25.95
If you’re done with overpriced inks and toners for your printers, we’re here to tell you that you can save up to 70% when you buy your Samsung ML-1740 Toner from Carrot Ink! Our professionally remanufactured Samsung ML-1710D3 Black Compatible Toner Cartridge are guaranteed compatible with your printer. This means you’re guaranteed to create beautiful prints with our high-quality ink. Order now and save on ink replacement costs! Our amazing customer service team is ready to answer your questions and assist you with your orders.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung ML-1740 Toner
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Grasp the used cartridge by the handle and carefully pull it out of the machine.
- Prepare the new cartridge by unpacking it from the box and removing all the seals and the covers.
- Rock the toner cartridge back and forth to distribute the ink inside evenly.
- Slide the cartridge into the printer and make sure that it clicks into place. Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s so affordable that I want to hoard! How do I store an unopened toner though?
This toner has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months, but if you’re stocking more than one, keep in mind that ink is sensitive to light and temperature changes. As such, ensure that the box is lying flat with the same face siding up like it’s installed in the machine. Store the unopened ink in areas under 40°C and away from sunlight.
How many pages can this toner print?
Samsung ML-1740 Toner can print up to 3000 pages making it ideal for bulk printing.
Is this toner compatible with other Samsung printer?
Yes. You can also use this toner with Samsung ML-1500, ML-1520, ML-1710, and ML-1750.