ML-1630Cartridge prices starting at $42.99
Shop Cartridges for ML-1630
- Samsung ML-D1630A Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 2,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off your printer, and then wait for at least 10 minutes until the printer cools down.
- Push the top cover lever.
- Open the top cover fully.
- Grasp the handles on either side of the toner cartridge. Slide the cartridge out to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Hold both sides of the toner cartridge. Then, shake it from left to right and right to left several times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface. Pull the paper covering out of it.
- Install the toner cartridge into position.
- Hold the top cover and slowly close it until the cover is properly latched.
- Turn on your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a new toner cartridge when the ‘Toner Low’ error message appears on my Samsung ML-1630 printer panel?
Yes. It can be very inconvenient if you will get a new cartridge only when your printer totally runs out of toner.
Can I return a defective toner cartridge?
Yes. We offer free returns and replacements on orders within 365 days of purchase. Contact us so we can begin processing your request.
Is a compatible toner cartridge different from a generic toner cartridge?
No. They both refer to a compatible toner cartridge. Generic is just another term that some people use.