Samsung ML-1630 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $42.95
Getting a replacement toner cartridge for your Samsung ML-1630 doesn’t have to be a complicated task. By simply going online, you can already find a wide array of replacement cartridges. But don’t just get the first option you see—make sure you buy only from a reputable seller like Carrot Ink. We have been selling high-quality compatible toner cartridges and printer supplies since 1998. And our prices are among the lowest online. Purchase our Compatible Samsung ML-D1630A Black and enjoy up to 75% savings. We offer next day delivery and free shipping on orders and above. Save time and money by placing your order with us now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Samsung ML-1630 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off your printer, and then wait for at least 10 minutes until the printer cools down.
- Push the top cover lever.
- Open the top cover fully.
- Grasp the handles on either side of the toner cartridge. Slide the cartridge out to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge.
- Hold both sides of the toner cartridge. Then, shake it from left to right and right to left several times to distribute the toner evenly.
- Put the cartridge on a flat surface. Pull the paper covering out of it.
- Install the toner cartridge into position.
- Hold the top cover and slowly close it until the cover is properly latched.
- Turn on your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get a new toner cartridge when the ‘Toner Low’ error message appears on my Samsung ML-1630 printer panel?
Yes. It can be very inconvenient if you will get a new cartridge only when your printer totally runs out of toner.
Can I return a defective toner cartridge?
Yes. We offer free returns and replacements on orders within 365 days of purchase. Contact us so we can begin processing your request.
Is a compatible toner cartridge different from a generic toner cartridge?
No. They both refer to a compatible toner cartridge. Generic is just another term that some people use.