CLX-3175FWCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for CLX-3175FW
- Samsung CLP-310 / CLX-3170 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
Contains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner CartridgesLearn More$119.954 Cartridges / $ea
- Samsung CLT-Y409S Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Samsung CLP-310N, Samsung CLX-3175, and Many More! Learn More
- Samsung CLT-M409S Magenta Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Samsung CLX-3175FW, Samsung CLX-3170, and Many More! Learn More
- Samsung CLT-K409S Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Samsung CLP-310N, Samsung CLX-3175FW, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Pull the center handle to open the front cover of your printer.
- Grab the handles on both sides of the used cartridge.
- Pull the used toner cartridge straight toward you and out of the printer. Set the cartridge aside for recycling.
- Unpack the replacement toner cartridge and remove its protective cover.
- Slide the cartridge right into the bottom of the printer until you hear it snap into place.
- Push the front cover up to close it. The printer will automatically reset and will detect the new toner cartridge.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many cartridges does the Samsung CLX-3175FW use?
The Samsung CLX-3175FW uses four colors and each color has a different toner cartridge: yellow (Y), magenta (M), cyan (C), and black (K).
What is the difference between a compatible and an original toner cartridge?
In terms of print quality, you can hardly tell the difference between our compatibles and their genuine counterparts. The only difference is that the original cartridge is made by the same company that manufactured your printer, while a compatible cartridge is made by a third-party manufacturer like Carrot Ink.
What is the proper way to store an unused toner cartridge?
Any unused toner cartridge should be stored in the same environment as the printer it will be used in. So, make sure you store it in controlled office temperature and humidity conditions. Also, make sure it’s sealed in its original packaging.