Pitney Bowes K700 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The Pitney Bowes Mailstation K700 Digital Postage Meter saves time and money on all of your mailing needs. Its inkjet printer provides clear and crisp imprints. (Hint: Here at Carrot Ink, we have remanufactured Pitney Bowes 797-0 red ink cartridges for this printer that are priced an amazing 80% less than the same genuine Pitney Bowes 797-0 cartridge. You can get six of our affordable remanufactured cartridges, and have money left over, for the cost of just one genuine Pitney Bowes cartridge. Shopping here is even made more convenient—we offer fast shipping and we have a live customer service to accommodate any of your queries. Simply choose the exact cartridge that you need, place your order online or by phone, and that’s it! No hassle!)
Buy Ink Cartridges for Pitney Bowes K700 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- When the display says Low Ink, order a replacement ink cartridge from Carrot Ink. When the display says Ink Out, replace the ink cartridge.
- Press "Menu." Press the "Review" down arrow to "Use Ink Functions?" Press "Enter."
- The screen will ask, "Replace Ink Cartridge?" Press "Enter." If the screen does not prompt you with "Replace Ink Cartridge?", press the "Review" down arrow until you see it.
- Open the top cover. Press the "Unlock" icon on the blue or green cartridge latch. If the latch is stuck, use the bottom of a pen to press firmly down on it.
- Tilt the old cartridge towards you and lift it out.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Tilt the new cartridge forward and insert it into the empty slot on the print head. Press down on the cartridge latch until it locks firmly in place.
- Close the postage meter cover and press "Enter." Press "Enter" again to confirm you have replaced the cartridge.
- An initialization process will take place and last two to three minutes. When prompted, insert an envelope to test the print quality. If the test quality is good, press "Enter." If it is poor, press "No." The meter will clean the printer nozzles and prompt you to print another test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I experiencing print quality issues such as smudged ink on prints when using my Pitney Bowes K700?
Smudged ink on prints is often a result of low ink or no ink in the print cartridge. Try replacing the old ink cartridge to resolve this print quality issue.
Is the remanufactured ink cartridge that I installed to blame for the deterioration in print quality?
We doubt it. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet OEM specifications, so they’ll work seamlessly with your printer. Deterioration in print quality could likely be due to overuse of the unit. When you use your Pitney Bowes excessively, the mechanical parts of the printer assembly wear out faster, causing the print quality to deteriorate.
Is a replacement ink cartridge an affordable solution to poor print quality?
It is. But before you purchase one, be sure to check if it’s indeed the old cartridge that needs replacing. Sometimes, poor print quality is due to clogged nozzles in the printhead. Try cleaning the printhead nozzles first and see if the print quality improves.