1630Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for 1630
- Brother TN460 & DR400 High-Yield Compatible Toner & Drum Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 TN460 High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridges, and 1 DR400 Compatible Drum UnitLearn More$74.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- Brother TN460 (Replaces TN430) Black High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- If you have recently used your Pitney Bowes 1630 fax machine, wait until it cools down before changing the toner.
- Open the front cover and pull out the drum unit.
- Hold the lock lever on the right and pull the toner cartridge out of the drum unit.
- Unbox the new toner cartridge, shake it horizontally, and remove the protective cover.
- Install the new toner in the drum unit. It will click into place.
- Clean the primary corona wire inside the drum unit by sliding the blue tab back and forth several times.
- Return the blue tab to the home position.
- Reinstall the drum unit in the printer and close the front door.
Frequently Asked questions
Do I have to replace the drum unit on my Pitney Bowes 1630 immediately after the ‘CHANGE DRUM SOON’ error message appears?
Not necessarily. You can continue printing until you notice any deterioration in print quality. Just make sure you get a replacement cartridge soon.
I noticed the ‘TONER LOW’ message on the display and the ‘TONER EMPTY’ LED is blinking on the control panel—can I continue printing?
Yes, you can but the quality of the printouts may not be as good as before. Also, the cartridge could run out of toner anytime, so you’d better order a replacement cartridge soon.
How can I avail of your free shipping offer?
First, you need to order up to $40 worth of items. And second, your shipping address must be in any of the 48 adjoining states.