DM200LCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for DM200L
- Pitney Bowes 793-5 Fluorescent Red Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Pitney Bowes DM125i, Pitney Bowes B700, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover. Select "Replace Ink Tank."
- Open the ink cartridge latch. Lift the ink cartridge you want to replace and remove it from the machine.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Close the ink cartridge latch and rotate it to the closed position.
- Close the cover.
- The meter will return to the Home screen in a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I received the wrong compatible ink cartridge?
If you received the wrong product, give us a call at 877-322-7768 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a replacement along with a prepaid return label, so you can return the wrong product to us for free.
What is a compatible Pitney Bowes ink cartridge?
A compatible Pitney Bowes ink cartridge is a brand-new cartridge that is made by a third-party manufacturer. It is designed to meet or exceed genuine Pitney Bowes specifications, so it fits and works with the Pitney Bowes printer seamlessly.
Can I contact you anytime of the day?
Our customer service hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00am -5:00pm PST. But you can always leave us a message at email@example.com if you need to contact us beyond these hours.