Pitney Bowes DM200L ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Pitney Bowes DM200L Digital Mailing System calculates correct postage from tiny postcards up to 10 x 13-inch envelopes. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries compatible Pitney Bowes 793-5 red ink cartridges for this machine that are priced a whopping 80% less than the same genuine Pitney Bowes red ink cartridges. All our compatible ink cartridges are specially engineered to meet the highest standards of quality, reliability, and exceptional yields to ensure you get excellent print results at the fraction of the cost of OEM cartridges. And the best part is it’s backed by a full one-year money-back guarantee. If our compatible Pitney Bowes 793-5 does not meet your satisfaction, let us know and we will issue a full refund within 365 days of purchase.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for Pitney Bowes DM200L ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover. Select "Replace Ink Tank."
- Open the ink cartridge latch. Lift the ink cartridge you want to replace and remove it from the machine.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Close the ink cartridge latch and rotate it to the closed position.
- Close the cover.
- The meter will return to the Home screen in a few minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I received the wrong compatible ink cartridge?
If you received the wrong product, give us a call at 877-322-7768 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a replacement along with a prepaid return label, so you can return the wrong product to us for free.
What is a compatible Pitney Bowes ink cartridge?
A compatible Pitney Bowes ink cartridge is a brand-new cartridge that is made by a third-party manufacturer. It is designed to meet or exceed genuine Pitney Bowes specifications, so it fits and works with the Pitney Bowes printer seamlessly.
Can I contact you anytime of the day?
Our customer service hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8:00am -5:00pm PST. But you can always leave us a message at email@example.com if you need to contact us beyond these hours.