Pitney Bowes DM100i Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The Pitney Bowes DM100i Digital Franking Machine operates quietly at a speed of 25-35 letters per minute. It sorts weights and sizes for you and can handle both letters and parcels. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries compatible Pitney Bowes 793-5 Red Ink Cartridges for this machine that are priced an incredible 80% less than the same genuine Pitney Bowes red ink cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the top cover. Select "Replace Ink Tank."
- Open the ink cartridge latch. Lift up the ink cartridge you want to replace and remove it from the machine.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer. Close the ink cartridge latch and rotate it to the closed position.
- Close the cover.
- The meter will return to the Home screen in a few minutes.