C330dnCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for C330dn
- OkiData Type C17 Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Compatible Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.95 As low as $45.954 Cartridges / $12.49ea
- OkiData 44469701 (Type C17) Yellow Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for OkiData C331dn, OkiData MC362W, and Many More! Learn More
- OkiData 44469702 (Type C17) Magenta Compatible Toner CartridgeToner cartridge for the OkiData MC950 MFP, Okidata C530dn, and more! Learn More
- OkiData 44469703 (Type C17) Cyan Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for Okidata C330dn, OkiData MC562w, and Many More! Learn More
- OkiData 44469801 (Type C17) Black Compatible Toner CartridgeToner Cartridge for OkiData C331dn, Okidata MC361, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the cover release and open the top cover. (NOTE: If the power has been on, the fuser may be hot. This area is clearly labelled. Do not touch.)
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace and slide the colored release collar towards the right-hand side of the printer. Lift the right end of the cartridge and pull to the right to remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Clean the top of the ID unit with a clean cloth.
- Shake the new cartridge from end to end several times, and then take it out of its wrapper. Insert the new cartridge into the drum unit in the printer. Slide the colored collar to the left side of the printer to lock the cartridge into place.
- Wipe the LED head surface with a clean cloth.
- Close the top cover and press down so the cover latches close.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I continue printing even if my Okidata C330dn says ‘Toner Empty?’
Yes, you can continue printing about 20 pages by opening and closing the front cover or the output tray. Print quality, however, is not guaranteed. Be sure to get a replacement toner cartridge as soon as possible.
What to do if the ‘REPLACE TONER’ error message does not disappear after replacing the empty toner cartridge?
Try removing the toner cartridge and give it a few shakes to distribute the toner inside the cartridge evenly. Or just ignore the message and continue printing. The error message will disappear once the toner is filled to the image drum cartridge.
I got blank sheets when I tried printing—what should I do?
Check if the toner cartridge is not installed or empty. Get a new toner cartridge and replace the empty cartridge to fix the issue.