Okidata B6300nMX Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $60.95
The Okidata B6300nmx is an affordable printer that offers speedy printing, while maintaining high quality images and text. (Hint: Carrot Ink has compatible Okidata toner for this unit that is priced far less than genuine Okidata toner.)
Single Ink Cartridges
How To Replace Cartridge
- Remove any ouput paper and fold the offset catch tray, then open the printer cover.
- Grip the drum/toner cartridge you wish to replace and pull it out of the printer.
- Put it on a newspaper or magazine to avoid dirtying the floor.
- Unbox the new drum/toner cartridge and shake it 7 or 8 times.
- Set the cartridge on a flat surface and pull out the seal horizontally, not diagonally.
- Insert the new drum/toner cartridge into the printer.
- Do not touch any parts inside the printer.
- Remove any dust or stains inside the printer with a clean cloth.
- Close the cover and return the offset catch tray to its original position.
- Always use the printer with the tray open.