Okidata B6300nMX ink
Cartridge prices starting at $64.95
The Okidata B6300nmx is an affordable printer that offers speedy printing, while maintaining high-quality images and text. (Hint: Carrot Ink has compatible Okidata toner for this unit that is priced far less than genuine Okidata toner. If this is your first time buying a compatible toner, you might be wondering if ours is any better. Yes, our compatible Okidata toner cartridges are designed to meet and even exceed OEM specifications. So you can rest assured that you’ll get the same high-quality printouts and page yield. We are confident about the quality of our products that we even backed them with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Purchase our compatible Okidata toner cartridge and take advantage of our free shipping!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Okidata B6300nMX ink
How To Replace Cartridge
- Remove any ouput paper and fold the offset catch tray, then open the printer cover.
- Grip the drum/toner cartridge you wish to replace and pull it out of the printer.
- Put it on a newspaper or magazine to avoid dirtying the floor.
- Unbox the new drum/toner cartridge and shake it 7 or 8 times.
- Set the cartridge on a flat surface and pull out the seal horizontally, not diagonally.
- Insert the new drum/toner cartridge into the printer.
- Do not touch any parts inside the printer.
- Remove any dust or stains inside the printer with a clean cloth.
- Close the cover and return the offset catch tray to its original position.
- Always use the printer with the tray open.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it necessary to replace the Okidata toner cartridge immediately when the toner runs out completely?
Using the Okidata printer with a depleted toner cartridge may lead to image drum error. So when your printer says its cartridge is out of toner, get a replacement cartridge as soon as you can.
Is there a way for me to finish the last print job when the message ‘Black Toner Empty’ suddenly appeared on my Okidata B6300nMX printer panel?
Yes, simply open and close the front cover to temporarily get rid of the alert message and continue printing. But you can no longer print after that last print job, so you’d better prepare a new toner cartridge and install it immediately.
Are all 50 states in the US covered by free shipping on orders $40 and above?
No, only the 48 contiguous states are covered. A standard shipping rate of $24.99 will apply to Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories.