B4600Cartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for B4600, B4600n, B4600n PS
- Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- The display will alert you when the toner is low or empty.
- Open the printer door. Flip the blue latch forward to unlock the toner cartridge from the drum unit and lift it out of the machine.
- Take the new toner out of its wrapper and shake it gently.
- Remove the white seal.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and lock it in place by flipping the blue latch backward.
- Close the printer door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting faint printouts after installing a new toner cartridge on my Okidata B4600 printer?
You have probably installed the cartridge incorrectly, or you’ve failed to remove the sealing tape before installing the cartridge. Take the cartridge out of the printer first, and then remove the tape. Now, reinstall the cartridge, but make sure it is seated correctly and the lock lever is pushed all the way forward.
What to do if I’m getting poor quality prints from my Okidata printer?
One reason why you’re getting poor quality prints is due to a poor connection between your printer and the image drum cartridge. Try cleaning and checking the image drum contacts inside the printer to resolve the issue.
Should I replace the toner cartridge and the drum unit at the same time?
Not necessarily. Replace only the consumable that is already defective or out of toner.