B4400Cartridge prices starting at $22.99
Shop Cartridges for B4400
- Okidata Type 9 (43502301) Black Remanufactured Toner Cartridge 3,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- The display will alert you when the toner is low or empty.
- Open the printer door. Flip the blue latch forward to unlock the toner cartridge from the drum unit and lift it out of the machine.
- Take the new toner out of its wrapper and shake it gently.
- Remove the white seal.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer and lock it in place by flipping the blue latch backward.
- Close the printer door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting faded printouts after installing a new toner cartridge on my Okidata B4400 printer?
Faded printouts are often a result of any of these issues: an incorrectly installed toner cartridge, a poor connection between your printer and the image drum cartridge, and an improperly set print density level.
When the print is smeared or blotched, does it mean my Okidata printer has a defective toner cartridge?
Smeared or blotched prints indicate an image drum problem and not a defective toner cartridge. Replace the image drum to resolve the issue.
Do I need to replace the toner cartridge when I’m getting prints that are darker than usual?
No. When you get prints that are darker than usual, it’s most likely that the density setting on your printer is too high. Try changing the density setting by clicking the Print Quality tab on the Status Monitor.