B4100Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for B4100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off the power and allow the fuser to cool for 10 minutes before opening the top cover.
- Pull the colored lever on the right side of the toner cartridge forwards.
- Remove the used cartridge.
- Put it on a newspaper or magazine to avoid dirtying the floor.
- Unbox the new drum/toner cartridge and shake it 7 or 8 times.
- Set the cartridge on a flat surface and pull out the seal horizontally, not diagonally.
- Insert the new drum/toner cartridge into the printer. Do not touch any parts inside the printer.
- Gently wipe the LED surface with a clean tissue, or use the LED lens cleaner that came with the new toner.
- Close the cover and press it down so it latches securely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting vertical white streaking or faint areas on the page when printing with my Okidata B4100?
Vertical white streaking or faint areas on the page indicates a toner cartridge that is running low on ink or a worn-out drum unit. Check to verify if it’s the toner cartridge or the drum unit that needs replacement.
If I start getting faded printouts, should I check for toner cartridge damage?
Not necessarily. Faded printouts are often a result of a toner cartridge that’s running low on ink or not installed correctly. If you recently installed a new cartridge, then remove it and reinstall it properly.
Do you accept payments via PayPal?
Yes, we do but for orders made online only.