Okidata B4100 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
The Okidata B4100 LED Monochrome Printer is designed for home and small office use. Amazon users give this printer 3.3 out of 5 stars. They like its performance and print quality. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries compatible Okidata toner for this printer at substantial discounts. Save on printing costs while getting the same high-quality prints as each cartridge is designed to meet OE specifications. All our compatible toner cartridges, including the OkiData 42103001, come with a full one-year warranty. Don’t hesitate to call or chat with one of our ink and toner experts if you have questions regarding our products. We’re more than glad to assist you in choosing the right toner cartridge for your Okidata printer.)
Buy Ink Cartridges for Okidata B4100 ink
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn off the power and allow the fuser to cool for 10 minutes before opening the top cover.
- Pull the colored lever on the right side of the toner cartridge forwards.
- Remove the used cartridge.
- Put it on a newspaper or magazine to avoid dirtying the floor.
- Unbox the new drum/toner cartridge and shake it 7 or 8 times.
- Set the cartridge on a flat surface and pull out the seal horizontally, not diagonally.
- Insert the new drum/toner cartridge into the printer. Do not touch any parts inside the printer.
- Gently wipe the LED surface with a clean tissue, or use the LED lens cleaner that came with the new toner.
- Close the cover and press it down so it latches securely.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting vertical white streaking or faint areas on the page when printing with my Okidata B4100?
Vertical white streaking or faint areas on the page indicates a toner cartridge that is running low on ink or a worn-out drum unit. Check to verify if it’s the toner cartridge or the drum unit that needs replacement.
If I start getting faded printouts, should I check for toner cartridge damage?
Not necessarily. Faded printouts are often a result of a toner cartridge that’s running low on ink or not installed correctly. If you recently installed a new cartridge, then remove it and reinstall it properly.
Do you accept payments via PayPal?
Yes, we do but for orders made online only.