Z2300Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for Z2300
- Lexmark 14 & 15 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 14 (18C2090) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2630, Lexmark Z2300, and more! Learn MoreOut of stock
- Lexmark 15 (18C2110) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2630, Lexmark Z2300, and more! Learn MoreOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and lift the access door. Wait until the carriage moves and stops at the loading position.
- Press down on the old cartridge’s carrier lever to raise its lid. Then, remove the old cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge. Note: Don’t touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles at the bottom.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding carrier. Black cartridge goes to the left, while the color cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy remanufactured inks?
There are plenty of benefits when you choose remanufactured inks! For one, you get to save up to 75% of the cost compared to buying an original cartridge on retail. And secondly, you help save the environment since you’re helping reuse non-biodegradable materials.
If I buy in bulk, how soon can I expect each cartridge to expire?
Our cartridges come with 18 to 24 months of shelf life. To make sure they don’t dry out fast, keep them inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place.
How do I store an opened ink cartridge?
If you don’t end up using a cartridge until the ink runs out, you may want to store them for later use. You should always keep them in an upright position and away from extreme temperature changes, be it cold or heat.