Lexmark Z1300 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Maximize the use of your Lexmark Z1300 printer—have a replacement ink cartridge always on hand. It doesn’t have to be an expensive OEM cartridge—more affordable options such as the remanufactured ink cartridges are even more reliable. Enjoy savings while getting the same high-quality prints with Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges. Our remanufactured single ink cartridges include the Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield and the Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color High-Yield. Get even bigger discounts if you get our Lexmark 34 Black & 35 Color Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo with fast, free shipping. Place your order with us to take advantage of all these great offers.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $21.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the access cover of your printer.
- Remove the old print cartridge. Place it aside for recycling.
- Take the sticker and transparent tape from the bottom of the new print cartridge. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts or the nozzles on the bottom.
- Press down on the cartridge lever to lift up the cartridge lid.
- Install the black cartridge or photo cartridge in the right carrier or the color cartridge in the left carrier.
- Firmly push down the cartridge lid until you hear it snap closed.
- Close the access cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many days would it take if I want fast shipping for my orders?
Depending on inventory, we may be able to provide overnight delivery if you purchase before 3PM PST and choose UPS Standard Overnight service as your shipping method.
How much will I pay for shipping if my order is below $40?
Our delivery prices vary but it can go as low as $3.95 depending on your delivery location.
Can I still print black even if my Lexmark Z1300 totally runs out of black ink cartridge?
Yes. Look at the settings on your printer and choose the option to use the color ink cartridge to print black.