X9575Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X9575
- Lexmark 44XL & 43XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 44XL (18Y0144) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X4875, Lexmark Z1520, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X6570, Lexmark P350, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and lift the scanner unit. You’ll see the print cartridge carrier move to the middle and stop at the loading position.
- Locate the cartridge that needs replacing and press down on its latch to raise the carrier lid. Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge. Note: Don’t touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles at the bottom to avoid damaging the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge in its corresponding slot. Black cartridge goes to the left, while the color cartridge goes to the right. Close the carrier lid.
- Close the scanner unit. Follow the instructions on the control panel for alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Lexmark X9575 printer?
Yes, it will! We make sure that our products follow OEM standards and that they will come in the same dimensions as the original ones. That way, it won’t void your printer’s warranty.
What do you mean by “high yield”?
“High yield” refers to the number of pages each cartridge can produce, which is more than a standard-sized cartridge. Both our Lexmark 44XL and our Lexmark 43XL can give you up to 500 printed pages. Note that this may change depending on your printer’s features and your printing frequency.
Is there a shelf life to the 3-pack combo?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.