Lexmark X9575 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Lexmark X9575 can print, fax, copy, and scan, making it the perfect double-duty printer for both your small office and home office. And for your printer to continue giving you professional-grade output, you need Carrot Ink’s compatible ink cartridges. The best part about our products? Ours are made to meet and exceed OEM standards, guaranteeing you of their quality, be it our Lexmark 44XL (18Y0144) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or our Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. The only difference is, you get to save up to 75% of the costs! Place your order today and get free shipping on products $40 and above!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X9575 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $47.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X6570, Lexmark P350, and more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X4875, Lexmark Z1520, and more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and lift the scanner unit. You’ll see the print cartridge carrier move to the middle and stop at the loading position.
- Locate the cartridge that needs replacing and press down on its latch to raise the carrier lid. Remove the used ink cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the new cartridge. Note: Don’t touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles at the bottom to avoid damaging the cartridge.
- Insert the cartridge in its corresponding slot. Black cartridge goes to the left, while the color cartridge goes to the right. Close the carrier lid.
- Close the scanner unit. Follow the instructions on the control panel for alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my Lexmark X9575 printer?
Yes, it will! We make sure that our products follow OEM standards and that they will come in the same dimensions as the original ones. That way, it won’t void your printer’s warranty.
What do you mean by “high yield”?
“High yield” refers to the number of pages each cartridge can produce, which is more than a standard-sized cartridge. Both our Lexmark 44XL and our Lexmark 43XL can give you up to 500 printed pages. Note that this may change depending on your printer’s features and your printing frequency.
Is there a shelf life to the 3-pack combo?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. Make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.