Lexmark X8350 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for X8350
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 32 & 33 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more! Learn MoreOut of stock
- Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 32 (18C0032) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X6350, Lexmark Z815, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 33 (18C0033) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5270, and many more! Learn MoreOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Begin the procedure by turning on the machine. Lift the access door or scanner unit and wait until the cartridge holder moves to the center of the printer.
- Release the used cartridge by pressing the carrier latch and lifting the carrier lid. Remove the old cartridge carefully.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and remove the sticker label on the foil. You can place this sticker on the allocated area of the cartridge.
- Peel off the protective tape from the new cartridge. Do not touch the gold-colored contacts and ink nozzles as doing so may cause ink failures.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and push until it snaps into place. After that, close the carrier lid and then the access door. Your printer may run an alignment test so be ready to input a piece of paper.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this ink compatible with my Lexmark X7350?
Yes! Apart from the Lexmark 8350, this ink can also be used with Lexmark printers X7350, X6350, and X3350.
Can I use this at home? How about at work?
Yes to both! But if you’re likely to print in bigger volumes, we recommend that you use our Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge.
Does this have an expiration date?
This ink cartridge has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you’re planning to stock up on ink, do not remove the cartridge inside its sealed bag until the time that you need to install it. Keep cartridges in a cool and dry place that isn’t exposed to heat or light.