Lexmark X8350 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
You don’t have to compromise your printing budget anymore, because you can now get high quality remanufactured Lexmark X8350 ink and save up to 65%! Our compatible ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with your Lexmark printer and to deliver the same exceptional prints an original cartridge does. We offer single ink cartridges such as the Lexmark 32 (18C0032) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, as well as combo packs like the Lexmark 34 Black & 35 Color Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo--it’s up to you to decide which ink solution is the best for you. And if your order is above $40, shipping is on us! We also guarantee customer satisfaction, but if you’re not happy with your purchase, just get in touch with us because returns are free—no questions asked.
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $54.95
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $21.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Begin the procedure by turning on the machine. Lift the access door or scanner unit and wait until the cartridge holder moves to the center of the printer.
- Release the used cartridge by pressing the carrier latch and lifting the carrier lid. Remove the old cartridge carefully.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and remove the sticker label on the foil. You can place this sticker on the allocated area of the cartridge.
- Peel off the protective tape from the new cartridge. Do not touch the gold-colored contacts and ink nozzles as doing so may cause ink failures.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and push until it snaps into place. After that, close the carrier lid and then the access door. Your printer may run an alignment test so be ready to input a piece of paper.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this ink compatible with my Lexmark X7350?
Yes! Apart from the Lexmark 8350, this ink can also be used with Lexmark printers X7350, X6350, and X3350.
Can I use this at home? How about at work?
Yes to both! But if you’re likely to print in bigger volumes, we recommend that you use our Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge.
Does this have an expiration date?
This ink cartridge has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you’re planning to stock up on ink, do not remove the cartridge inside its sealed bag until the time that you need to install it. Keep cartridges in a cool and dry place that isn’t exposed to heat or light.