X7675Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X7675
- Lexmark 44XL & 43XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $59.95 As low as $57.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 44XL (18Y0144) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X4875, Lexmark Z1520, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X6570, Lexmark P350, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open up the printer. If it isn’t turned on yet, press the Power button.
- Open the printer cover.
- Grab the cartridge handle.
- Press the cartridge release tab.
- Slide the used ink cartridge out of the printer. Put the old cartridge inside the packaging materials for recycling.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in a slightly upward angle, and then push down firmly until you hear it snap shut.
- Close the printer cover.
- Run a test copy to check the compatibility of the new ink cartridge with the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a way for me to check the ink levels on my Lexmark X7675 printer?
Yes. Simply use the Lexmark Service Center to check the ink levels of the print cartridges. From the ‘Maintenance’ page, you can hover over the cartridge icons to see how much ink is remaining in each cartridge.
How do I preserve the extra ink cartridges that I bought recently?
Make sure to keep the new ink cartridges in their packaging until you are ready to install them. Also, do not expose them to direct heat and sunlight and store them in an upright position.
Why should I not remove a used ink cartridge from my printer unless I’m ready to install a new one?
The printhead can dry out if left exposed for an extended period. So, leave the old ink cartridge in the cartridge slot until you’re ready to install a new one.