X75Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for X75
- Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X2250, Lexmark Z25, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ652, Lexmark X2230, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the Lexmark Compaq IJ652, Lexmark X1140, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on.
- Lift the scanner unit. The print carriage should move to the center.
- Lift the tabs securing the old printer cartridges and remove the cartridges. Recycled used cartridges properly.
- Remove the protective tape from your new cartridges.
- Insert your new cartridges into the printer carriage, and close the tabs until they click.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the page yield of these ink cartridges?
The Lexmark 16 (10N0016) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 410 pages, the Lexmark 26 (10N0026) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 275 pages, and the Lexmark 27 (10N0227) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 140. These page counts can vary depending on the type of settings you use on your printer.
How does buying a remanufactured cartridge become eco-friendly?
When you buy remanufactured cartridges, you’re helping us recycle. Remanufactured cartridges have been painstakingly cleaned so they can be reused, helping reduce printer waste.
Will these cartridges last in storage?
Our cartridges for the Lexmark X75 can stay on your shelf for 18 to 24 months. You can maximize this by keeping your extra cartridges in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.