X7350Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for X7350
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 32 & 33 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more! Learn MoreOut of stock
- Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 33 (18C0033) Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5270, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure that your printer is turned on. If it is not, click the power button.
- Lift up the scanner unit or access door, and then wait until the cartridge holder moves to the center of the printer.
- Push down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the carrier lid.
- Pull the old print cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the sticker label out of the foil from the new cartridge. Place the sticker on the allocated area of the cartridge.
- Remove the protective tape from the new ink cartridge.
- Install the new cartridge into its proper slot or carrier.
- Close the lid of the carrier.
- Close the scanner unit or access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I encounter any issues with my newly bought remanufactured ink cartridge?
Contact us immediately so we can help fix the issue. If the problem us caused by the cartridge, we have a generous return and refund policy.
What is another benefit of using a remanufactured ink cartridge on my Lexmark X7350?
Apart from low cost, another major benefit that you can enjoy from a remanufactured cartridge is becoming eco-friendly. Used ink cartridges ending up in landfills take a thousand year to decompose. So, by buying remanufactured, you help save the environment.
Will a remanufactured ink cartridge void my Lexmark printer warranty?
No. Using a remanufactured ink cartridge on your Lexmark printer will not void its warranty. The Magnuson Moss Warranty Improvement Act prohibits printer manufacturers from voiding their printer warranty when the user chooses to buy other types of cartridges.