Lexmark X7170 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
With so many ink cartridges available online, you might be confused as to which to buy for your Lexmark X7170. Consider the cost and quality and you’ll find Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges the ideal replacement for your empty cartridges. Our remanufactured cartridges are rebuilt to meet or even exceed OEM specifications at the fraction of the cost of OEM cartridges. Check out our listing below to find high-yield and standard cartridges for your different printing needs. Purchase our Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge if you wish to print more pages with a single cartridge. Or get our Lexmark 34 Black & 35 Color Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo for big discounts and free shipping.
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $54.95
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $21.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift the scanner unit to access the print cartridge. Wait until the cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
- Raise the cartridge lid by pressing down on the lever.
- Pull the used cartridge out to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sticker and the tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into the carrier. Then, close the lids.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 if you need to replace another cartridge.
- Close the printer’s scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I put the black or photo cartridge and the color cartridge on my Lexmark X7170 printer?
When replacing both black and color cartridges on your Lexmark printer, make sure you insert the black cartridge in the left carrier and the color cartridge in the right carrier.
How can I preserve the extra ink cartridge that I recently bought?
If you’re not going to use the cartridge yet, make sure you keep it in its original packaging. Store it in a cool, dry place. And see to it that it is stored in an upright position.
Do you ship orders internationally?
No. Carrot Ink only ships orders to the United States, its territories, and to US military/diplomatic addresses.