Lexmark X6650 InkCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X6650
- Lexmark 36XL & 37XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$48.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X3650, Lexmark Z2420, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Lexmark X5650, Lexmark X6675, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on. Next, lift the scanner and press the cartridge carrier latch to lift the cartridge carrier lid. The print cartridge carrier will move and stop at the loading position.
- Remove the used print cartridge you wish to replace.
- Carefully remove the tape from the back and bottom of the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts or the metal nozzles.
- Insert the cartridge into the appropriate carrier. Black cartridges go on the left, while color cartridges go on the right.
- Close the printer. When closing the printer, make sure your hands are not under the scanner unit.
Will these cartridges void my printer warranty?
Carrot Ink cartridges are guaranteed to be compatible with your printer and will not void its warranty.
How many cartridges do I get with my order?
You can order each cartridge individually. If you buy our Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, you’ll receive one black ink cartridge, one color ink cartridge, and one photo ink cartridge; perfect for all you printing needs!
What is the print page yield for one cartridge?
The black and color ink cartridges available for the Lexmark X6650 have a 500-page yield, while the color ink cartridge has a page yield of 135. Take note that these are estimates. Actual results will vary depending on usage, printer settings, paper type and other factors.