Lexmark X658de ink
Cartridge prices starting at $99.95
While your Lexmark X658de may be efficient at getting things done—copying, printing, and scanning—its cartridge cost may not be pocket-friendly. And when the high cost of original Lexmark cartridge starts to take a toll on your business, it’s time to look for cheaper alternatives. Carrot Ink offers cost-efficient compatible and remanufactured ink cartridges for various Lexus printer models. For your Lexmark X658de, we’ve got the Lexmark X654X21A Black Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge and the Lexmark X651H11A Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge. Both are available at the fraction of the cost of OEM cartridges but offer the same high-quality prints. Purchase one now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X658de ink
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark X658dfe, Lexmark X658dtfe, and Many More!
Regular Price: $354.95
Special Price $99.95
Toner Cartridge for Lexmark X658dtme, Lexmark X656de, and Many More!
Regular Price: $399.95
Special Price $159.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Release and lower the front door. To do this, press the button on the printer’s left side.
- Remove the used toner cartridge. Start by pressing the release button on the base of the photoconductor unit.
- Hold the handle on the cartridge and slowly pull it up toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the packaging.
- Gently shake the new cartridge to distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks of the photoconductor unit and push it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did the ‘Insert cartridge’ error message appear on my printer panel even after installing a new cartridge?
If the new cartridge is not installed correctly, the ‘Insert cartridge’ error message will appear on your printer panel. Reinstall the new cartridge and make sure all printer doors and covers are closed afterward.
Should I immediately replace the toner cartridge when the ’88 Cartridge low’ error message appears on my Lexmark X658de printer panel?
Not necessarily. Try removing the print cartridge first. Then, firmly shake it from side to side and front to back several times to distribute the toner inside. Reinsert the cartridge and see if the error message disappears. If it still appears, then it’s time to get a new cartridge.
What is the difference between a compatible and a remanufactured toner cartridge?
A compatible toner cartridge is built from scratch using brand-new components, while a remanufactured cartridge is a recycled original Lexmark shell that’s been cleaned and rebuilt to OEM standards.