Lexmark X6570 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The Lexmark™ X6570 Wireless Office All-in-One is a thermal inkjet that can print, copy, scan, and fax. It has printing speeds of up to 28 pages per minute for monochrome and 24 pages per minute for color printing. You can keep printing page after page without worrying about the cost when you use Carrot Ink products! With bundles such as our Lexmark 44XL & 43XL Remanufactured Ink 3-Pack Combo, you can print all day every day at a fraction of what you'd spend when using genuine Lexmark supplies. You also get to enjoy the same quality and reliability without the heavy price tag. Buy now, and remember, if you’re not satisfied, we do free returns, no questions asked.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X6570 ink
Contains 2x Lexmark 44XL (18Y0144) Black + 1x Lexmark 43XL (18Y0143) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $89.95
Special Price $47.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X6570, Lexmark P350, and more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X4875, Lexmark Z1520, and more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the scanner unit. The print cartridge carrier will move and stop at the loading position unless the printer is busy.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the used print cartridge or cartridges.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the printer, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit. The control panel display will prompt you to load paper and press the check button to print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does your warranty work?
Within 1 year from your date of purchase, we do free returns of all products if you aren’t satisfied—no questions asked. We also provide customer service to help you should you run into any difficulties!
Will using your ink affect the warranty of my printer?
Nope! Our ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer and not void its warranty.
How is a remanufactured cartridge different from a brand new one?
A remanufactured cartridge has been recycled. It’s been cleaned and refilled with new ink to be reused again. While both will work with your printer, a remanufactured cartridge helps the environment by reducing waste and the environmental cost of producing new cartridges.