Lexmark X654de ink
Cartridge prices starting at $188.95
Lexmark X654de is a monochrome laser printer with print speeds of up to 55 pages per minute. Built for heavy duty work, this printer can produce up to 30,000 pages of printed documents a month. You can keep your printer supplied with Carrot Ink toner cartridges so you can boost productivity but lower costs in your office. With the Lexmark X654X21A Black Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge, you can print up to 36,000 pages before needing replacement. Not only will you save up to 30%, but you'll also get to take advantage of the professional quality performance it'll provide you. Buy now and get free shipping!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $399.95
Special Price $199.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Open the lower front panel.
- Press the green release button on the left of the upper front panel and lift it upward.
- Pull the used toner cartridge out from the printer. Recycle properly.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Gently shake it in all directions to evenly distribute the toner.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer.
- Carefully lower the top front panel.
- Carefully lift the lower front panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I keep my toner in storage?
Whether you choose our Lexmark X654X21A Black Extra High-Yield Compatible Toner Cartridge or our Lexmark X651H11A Black High-Yield Remanufactured Toner Cartridge, both can stay in storage for 24 to 36 months. Make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunglight.
What’s the difference between a High Yield and an Extra High Yield cartridge?
An Extra High Yield cartridge has more ink inside compared with a High Yield cartridge. As a result, it can print more pages before it needs replacement.
How is a remanufactured cartridge different from a compatible cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge has been recycled and cleaned to be used again, while a compatible cartridge was made from scratch by a 3rd party.