Lexmark X6170 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The Lexmark X6170 Thermal Inkjet All-in-One Scanner, Copier, and Fax delivers both quality and features that users demand. It supports various media including A4 to B5, executive, legal, letter, index card, envelopes, photo or glossy paper, transparencies, iron-on transfers, and more. Create whatever media you want using Carrot Ink supplies. Carrot Ink offers the Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, which will let you print whatever you want, whenever you want, without the hefty price tag. We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with the quality and vividness our ink we will give you. Shop now and enjoy quality and reliability that will rival even genuine supplies.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X6170 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark X6170, Lexmark Z55se, and many more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X6150, Lexmark Z55, and many more!
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the All-In-One is on.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support keeps it open.
- The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-In-One is busy.
- Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids, and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old cartridges. Store them in an air-tight container or recycle them properly.
- If you are installing new cartridges, remove the foam, sticker, and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridges. Warning: Do not touch the gold contact area on the cartridges.
- Insert the black cartridge in the left carrier and the color cartridge in the right carrier.
- Snap the lids closed.
- Lift the scanner unit, and then push the scanner support to the right while lowering the scanner unit until it is completely closed. Follow your printer’s instructions for the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How are remanufactured cartridges eco-friendly?
Remanufactured cartridges make use of recycled cartridges. Instead of using resources to make new cartridges, used cartridges are recycled, cleaned, and filled with new ink.
How long is your warranty valid?
Our warranty is for one year from date of purchase. Until then, we offer a money-back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied with your purchase. We can also replace your product, free of charge.
Is my printer going to work even with generic ink cartridges?
Yes! Our cartridges are 100% compatible with your printer. If you find yourself running into any problems, we have customer support staff available through call or chat who’re ready to help you.