Lexmark X6150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The Lexmark X6150 is four powerful features in one convenient device. It is a thermal inkjet printer, scanner, fax machine, and photocopier, all in one. Use all the functionalities of your Lexmark machine without thinking about supply price by using Carrot Ink products.
At Carrot Ink, we offer our Lexmark 82 & 83 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo for every day printing at a fraction of the price of genuine Lexmark products. We guarantee that our ink will give you printing results that are just as good as the real thing, if not better! Don’t wait, check out our store and see what we offer now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X6150 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark X6170, Lexmark Z55se, and many more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X6150, Lexmark Z55, and many more!
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the All-In-One is on.
- Lift the scanner unit until the scanner support keeps it open. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-In-One is busy.
- Squeeze the tabs on the cartridge lids, and then lift the lids.
- Remove the old cartridges. Store them in an air-tight container or recycle them properly.
- If you are installing new cartridges, remove the foam, sticker, and transparent tape from the bottom of the cartridges. Warning: Do not touch the gold contact area on the cartridges.
- Insert the black cartridge in the left carrier and the color cartridge in the right carrier.
- Snap the lids closed.
- Lift the scanner unit, and then push the scanner support to the right while lowering the scanner unit until it is completely closed.
- Load paper into the paper support and follow your printer’s instructions for the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages are you cartridges worth?
Our Lexmark 82 (18L0032) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our Lexmark 83 (18L0042) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 450 pages. The final page count will change with the settings you use for printing.
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge has been recycled and cleaned so it can be reused with new ink. These cartridges help the environment by reducing non-biodegradable waste from the landfills and putting them, instead, to better use.
How long can these cartridges stay in storage?
Cartridges for the Lexmark X6150 have a shelf-life of 18 to 24 months. We suggest you use your ink by then to get the best quality printing.