Lexmark X5650es Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The Lexmark X5650 All-in-One Printer has great print speeds, versatile functionality, and brilliant photo quality, in one sleek design. Boasting print speeds of up to 25 pages per minute in monochrome and 18 pages per minute in color, you'll want to print all day, every day. With Carrot Ink supplies, you can do just that at an amazing price. Using our Lexmark 36XL & 37XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, you can print both monochrome and colored documents without worrying about the cost. Our products are not only affordable, but they’re good for the environment, too! So shop now and see how much we can save you.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X5650es Ink
Contains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $78.95
Special Price $52.95
Genuine OEM Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark X4650, X5650es, and more!
Regular Price: $32.39
Special Price $22.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X3650, Lexmark Z2420, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink cartridge for the Lexmark X5650, Lexmark X6675, and more!
Regular Price: $30.99
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the scanner unit.
- The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the printer is busy.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the used print cartridge.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the new black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the new color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Note: Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the printer, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need Photo ink for regular printing?
For general printing, you’ll need black and colored ink. If you’d like to be able to print photos at home, we suggest you also purchase photo ink so you can print high quality photos at home.
Will your products affect my printer warranty?
Nope! Our ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer without affecting it’s warranty.
Do you ship to countries aside from the US?
Currently, we only ship to US states and territories, and US diplomatic and military addresses. Shipping is free for products more than $40. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95.