X5650esCartridge prices starting at $17.95
Shop Cartridges for X5650es
- Lexmark 36XL & 37XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black and 1x 37XL (18C2180) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$48.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Lexmark 36XL (18C2170) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
- Lexmark 37XL (18C2180) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Lift the scanner unit.
- The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position, unless the printer is busy.
- Press down on the cartridge carrier latch to raise the cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the used print cartridge.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the new black cartridge, insert the cartridge in the left carrier, and then close the black cartridge carrier lid.
- Remove the tape from the back and bottom of the new color cartridge, insert the cartridge in the right carrier, and then close the color cartridge carrier lid. Note: Do not touch the gold contact area on the back or the metal nozzles on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Close the printer, making sure to keep your hands out from underneath the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need Photo ink for regular printing?
For general printing, you’ll need black and colored ink. If you’d like to be able to print photos at home, we suggest you also purchase photo ink so you can print high quality photos at home.
Will your products affect my printer warranty?
Nope! Our ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with your printer without affecting it’s warranty.
Do you ship to countries aside from the US?
Currently, we only ship to US states and territories, and US diplomatic and military addresses. Shipping is free for products more than $40. If you live outside the 48 contiguous states, however, shipping costs $24.95.