Lexmark X5495 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Don’t have time to drop by your nearest printer supplies store to get replacement ink cartridges for your Lexmark X5495? Then, shop online for more convenience. Carrot Ink offers a wide range of great value Lexmark remanufactured ink cartridges, including black, photo, and color ink cartridges. Simply choose your desired remanufactured ink cartridge, add it to your cart, and that’s it! We offer same-day shipping as long as we receive your order before 3:00 pm Pacific Standard Time Monday through Friday. Want free shipping? Then, get our Lexmark 34 Black & 35 Color Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo. Shipping is free on orders $40 and above.
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X5495 ink
Contains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $55.95
Genuine OEM Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark X5340, X2550, and more!
Regular Price: $36.49
Special Price $26.95
Genuine OEM ink cartridge for the Lexmark X2530, Z1320, and more!
Regular Price: $33.49
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $19.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more!
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $18.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Lift the scanner lid to gain access to the print cartridge.
- Pull out the used ink cartridge to remove it from the cartridge holder.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective tape.
- Remove the sticker from the bottom. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts or nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the correct cartridge carrier.
- Push down on the cartridge lever until the cartridge locks into place. Remember: the black ink cartridge should go the left carrier while the color cartridge should go to the right.
- Close the lid of the cartridge holder.
- Close the scanner lid or access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for my ink cartridge order to arrive?
The delivery time varies and depends mainly on your selected shipping method. But our standard delivery time is within 3 to 8 business days.
Is it true that using remanufactured ink cartridges has environmental benefits?
Yes. By recycling empty ink cartridges, we help keep thousands of empty cartridges from being dumped in landfills each year. The plastic, metal, and ink compositions of a used cartridge make it difficult to decompose. In fact, it takes a thousand years for one cartridge alone to decompose.
Should I wait for the used ink cartridge on my Lexmark X5495 to get totally depleted first before I buy a replacement?
No. It’s always a good thing to have a replacement ink cartridge on hand. That way, you minimize printing downtime.