X5495Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for X5495
- Lexmark 34 & 35 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges. Learn MoreSpecial Price $35.95 As low as $33.953 Cartridges / $11.98ea
- Lexmark 28 (18C1428) Black Genuine OEM Ink CartridgeGenuine OEM ink cartridge for the Lexmark X2530, Z1320, and more! Learn More
- Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $19.95 As low as $15.95Out of stock
- Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more! Learn More
- Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the scanner lid to gain access to the print cartridge.
- Pull out the used ink cartridge to remove it from the cartridge holder.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove its protective tape.
- Remove the sticker from the bottom. Be careful not to touch the gold contacts or nozzles.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the correct cartridge carrier.
- Push down on the cartridge lever until the cartridge locks into place. Remember: the black ink cartridge should go the left carrier while the color cartridge should go to the right.
- Close the lid of the cartridge holder.
- Close the scanner lid or access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take for my ink cartridge order to arrive?
The delivery time varies and depends mainly on your selected shipping method. But our standard delivery time is within 3 to 8 business days.
Is it true that using remanufactured ink cartridges has environmental benefits?
Yes. By recycling empty ink cartridges, we help keep thousands of empty cartridges from being dumped in landfills each year. The plastic, metal, and ink compositions of a used cartridge make it difficult to decompose. In fact, it takes a thousand years for one cartridge alone to decompose.
Should I wait for the used ink cartridge on my Lexmark X5495 to get totally depleted first before I buy a replacement?
No. It’s always a good thing to have a replacement ink cartridge on hand. That way, you minimize printing downtime.