Lexmark X5470 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Buying replacement ink cartridges for your Lexmark X5470 does not have to burn a hole in your pocket. Carrot Ink has an affordable solution for you—remanufactured ink cartridges. Our remanufactured products are processed following stringent quality standards, so you get the same quality prints at a fraction of the cost of OEM cartridges. If you use your printer regularly for high-volume printing jobs, we highly recommend the Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and the Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color. Both options are high yield cartridges, so you get to print more pages at a fraction of the cost of OEM cartridges. Order now!
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $55.95
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $21.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
These steps will help you unpack and change the cartridges on a Lexmark X5470:
- Make sure that your printer is turned on. If it isn’t, press the Power button.
- Push up the carriage access door/ scanner unit. Wait for the carriage to move to the center of the inkjet.
- Press down the carriage latch to raise its lid.
- Remove the old/used cartridge.
- Remove the sticker from the foil of the new cartridge and attach it to the allocated area of the cartridge.
- Gently remove the protective tape on the back and bottom of the cartridge.
- Put the new cartridges into their corresponding carriages.
- Close the carriages lids.
- Close the carriage access door/scanner unit.
Why should I store my opened ink cartridge in a dark or dimly lit area?
Leaving an opened cartridge exposed to sunlight and other artificial light sources for an extended period can degrade its quality.
Why should I choose a high-yield ink cartridge for my Lexmark X5470 if it is priced more than the standard one?
A high-yield remanufactured cartridge may cost more upfront, but you end up saving money in the long run because you don’t have to replace your cartridge as frequently as with regular cartridges.
Can a remanufactured ink cartridge void my printer warranty?
No! The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act protects your rights and your printer warranty.