Lexmark X5340 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Get your Lexmark X5340 Ink from Carrot Ink today and save up to 75% on your purchase! Yes, you read it right. Our high quality remanufactured inks are guaranteed to work seamlessly with your printer, and you can rest assured that our cartridges bear all the essential parts of original cartridges. They are also filled capacity, which means you’re getting your money’s worth. Our remanufactured inks also come with a 1-year warranty, and our two decades worth of expertise is your guarantee that you will only receive satisfactory products. Order more than worth products today and get your shipping fee for free!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X5340 Ink
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X7170, Lexmark P6350, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P4330, Lexmark X5340, and many more!
Regular Price: $29.95
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark P6350, Lexmark X5270, and many more!
Regular Price: $28.95
Special Price $19.95
Genuine OEM ink cartridge for the Lexmark X2530, Z1320, and more!
Regular Price: $33.49
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Genuine OEM Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark X5340, X2550, and more!
Regular Price: $36.49
Special Price $26.95
Contains 2x Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black and 1x Lexmark 35 (18C0035) High-Yield Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $87.95
Special Price $35.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Before you remove any of the ink cartridges, ensure that the machine is powered on. After that, lift the scanner unit open and wait for the print cartridge carrier to finish moving to its loading position.
- Open the cartridge carrier lid and remove the used ink cartridge.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge and remove all protective tape and stickers from the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the gold-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to ensure that the cartridge will work properly after installation.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot and then close the cartridge carrier lid.
- Close the printer properly. You may also run an alignment test to ensure that the ink replacement has been successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does high yield mean?
When an ink cartridge says high yield, it means it can print more pages than the standard cartridge. Our Lexmark 34 (18C0034) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 475 pages, our Lexmark 35 (18C0035) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 200 pages, and our Lexmark 31 (18C0031) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 135 pages. Please note that your printer’s settings and frequency of use may affect these approximations.
What happens in case my order is out of stock?
Here at Carrot Ink, we strive to have all products in stock. In the event that your product is not available, it will be placed as a backorder. You will then receive a notification upon checkout or an email. Don’t worry because it should only take us two days to replenish our stocks.
Do you do international shipping?
Right now, Carrot Ink is only able to ship to the US, its territories, and US military / diplomatic addresses.