Lexmark X5150 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Your search for the best ink ends today because everything you need in an ink cartridge, we always have in store! Slash more than 50% off your next Lexmark X5150 Ink when you buy from Carrot Ink. Every print is guaranteed to be solid and smart-looking whether you’re printing for school, work, or everything in between with our Lexmark 82 (18L0032) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and our Lexmark 83 (18L0042) Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Just like their original name-brand counterparts, our remanufactured inks also work with a selection of Lexmark machines including X2350 AIO, X2470, X3470, Z730, and Z735. Call us now and find out how much further you can save ink!
Buy Ink Cartridges for Lexmark X5150 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $33.99
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for the Lexmark X6170, Lexmark Z55se, and many more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for Lexmark X6150, Lexmark Z55, and many more!
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Before replacing the ink cartridge, make sure that your Lexmark printer is powered on. After that, lift the scanner unit and then use the scanner support to keep it open, and wait for the print cartridge carrier to move to its loading position.
- Press the tabs on the cartridge lids and then lift them. Proceed to removing the used cartridges.
- Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and then peel off the protective tape and stickers. Avoid leaving fingerprints on the golden-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to avoid ink failure later.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot and push until it clicks into place. Snap the lids close.
- Lift the scanner unit and push back the scanner support until the unit is completely closed. You may also run an alignment test to ensure that the installation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it mean when the ink is remanufactured?
A remanufactured ink cartridge are the ones that have been sent to authorized remanufacturing facilities so that they can be filled to capacity and used again. Remanufacturers also ensure that all necessary parts and seals are restored so that cartridges work with the machines well.
If this ink is remanufactured, will my printer accept it?
Yes! Our remanufactured inks are designed to work with their corresponding machines just like how original name-brand inks do.
Does this ink expire?
This ink has a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. If you print frequently, it is recommended that you store them in a cool, dry place. In addition, make sure that it’s not in the way of direct heat and sunlight as these elements can affect the quality of the ink.